§ 1 General information
§2 Brief overview of data and processing operations Types of data processed: Persons concerned (categories) Purposes
§3 General legal bases
§4 Rights of the persons concerned in general Brief: Detailed rights: Exceptions
§5Use of the website General data when calling up the page Logfiles Cookies Integration of Google Maps
§6 Social Media
§7 Integration of third-party services Google Analytics
§8Contact form and e-mail contact Status of the data protection declaration
§1 General information
Data protection is an important issue. In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you.
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser technically transmits to our server in order to access the website (§ 5).
Responsible according to Art. 4 Par. 7 DSGVO:
POINTS of Contact c/o gambit marketing & communication GmbH
Phone +49 231 95 20 53 22
Data protection officer
You can reach the personally appointed data protection officer of our company at the following address:
If you have any questions regarding processing, security or a request for information, you can contact them directly.
§2 Brief overview of data and processing procedures
We want to offer you the required clarity ( Artikel 12 DSGVO) Therefore, the following overview of processing:
Types of data processed:
– usage data or communication data (when calling up a website, IP address, device information, access time and time, etc.)
– Contact details when entering the data
– Inventory data (name, company, address, etc.)
– communication data (possibly meta data about calls, e-mails)
– Content data (especially when sending e-mails)
In addition (internally) the following additional data for our customers, interested parties, suppliers and business partners for the provision of services in the areas of offers and contracts, service and marketing, direct advertising and customer care:
– Contract data
– customer inventory data (CRM)
– Payment data
– order data and invoice data
Persons concerned (categories)
– Users of this website (also called visitors)
– Customers (e-mails, etc.)
– Operating the website and making the information available
– Ensuring the operation of the website and our systems (e.g. firewall)
– Communication with our customers
– Answering of inquiries
– Optimization and analysis of the website
– Providing information to our (potential) customers and suppliers
§3 General legal bases
In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for processing. This is particularly the case when we use tracking to optimize the website or to measure the reach of the newsletter as well as in the case of corresponding direct advertising.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6(1)(d) DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
§4 Rights of the persons concerned in general
– Deletion / Restriction
– Complaint to the authority
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
– to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
– to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
– to exercise freedom of expression and information;
– for the performance of a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
– for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
– for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
– for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims
§5 Use of the Website
General data when calling up the page
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access Status/HTTP Status Code
– Amount of data transferred in each case Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. Our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO also lies in these purposes.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
– This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
– – b)
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
– – c)
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
– – d)
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/ EU-US-Framework.
§6 Social Media
There is no obligation at any time to register with any of these portals for information purposes or to contact us (the provider). There are many more ways to contact us (phone, mail, contact form).
§ 7 Integration of third-party services
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. „(„Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(7)[This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under „My data“, „Personal data“].
§8 Contact form and e-mail contact
There is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this possibility, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. This data is:
– Name of the user
– email address
– piece of news
– Information about receiving a copy of the contact email
– Consent to data storage
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
– The IP address of the user
– Date and time of registration
Your consent is obtained for the processing of the data within the scope of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
Status of the data protection declaration
Status: May 2018